Home Studio

Day 4

I think one needs to embrace the little things in and around your home during these times.
This is the entrance to my home studio.
This multi-media paper is ok but not the best.
I have used other papers that can take the same amount of water without warping but then again
this was not taped down and I did not use a hair dryer to quicken the drying time which helps to alleviate any warping.
This was done fairly quickly, first sketched out lightly in pencil then inked using a micron #2 pen
and finally painted in watercolors.
I prefer Schmincke watercolors. If you haven't tried them and are looking for a good pan type watercolor I highly recommend them.
I am open for commissions and can work from photos provided by email. Social distancing if you know what I mean. Please email me at mark@weberillustration.com

Thanks for visiting. Please click on the image to enlarge and please don't forget to share.

Have a great day and take care.

MW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things In Our Yard / Journaling

Lazy Day

Big Horn