Water

Day 5

I guess it's almost impossible to ignore the impact of the Coronavirus completely these past few days unless you literally live under a rock.
This piece was done largely from memory. Although, I did have to Google a pic of a Radio Flyer
so I wouldn't screw it up.
This piece is titled "Water". Yes, once again I have amazed myself with the imaginative title I have
created! I guess I could have named it "Water Hoarder" but that seems a bit harsh. I mean, this guy could live on a side of a mountain for all we know!

If you would like to commission a sketch please send me an email at mark@weberillustration.com
The original art will be snail mailed and I will email you a high res file of the final art.

Thanks and be safe out there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things In Our Yard / Journaling

Lazy Day

Big Horn